|Chapter No.||Contents/ Units|
|1||Matter in Our Surroundings|
|2||Is Matter Around Us Pure|
|3||Atoms And Molecules|
|4||The Fundamental Unit of Life|
|5||The Fundamental Unit of Life|
|7||Diversity in Living Organisms|
|9||Force and Laws of Motion|
|11||Work and Energy|
|13||Why Do We Fall ill|
|15||Improvement in Food Resources|
Deep Institute Course Features:
- Knowledge and marks oriented study.
- Relate the topic from lower class and higher class.
- Develop interest in science.
- Signify science with different aspect in daily life.
- Illustrate with daily life events.
- Regular tests and feedback.
- Timely completion of syllabus.
- Providing notes and full length of study materials.
- One by one basis doubt sessions.
- Extra class even on holidays, if needed.
- Practice from different reference books along with NCERT.
- Providing different sets of assignments and tests of different levels.
- Conducting topic wise and chapter wise unit test.
- Formative and summative assessment test series in exam environment.
- Three hours Pre-Board exams and Mock Test series in actual board environment.
- Special improvement test for weaker students.
- Conducting Stream-Allotment test.
- Revision and crash course.
- Practice from Lab-Manual books and develop practical skills.