|Chapter No.||Content Units|
|2||Relations and Functions|
|4||Principle of Mathematical Induction|
|7||Permutations and Combinations|
|9||Sequence and Series|
|12||Three Dimensional Geometry|
|13||Limits and Derivatives|
Deep Institute Course Features:
- Knowledge and marks oriented study.
- Consolidate the mathematical skill and knowledge.
- Apply more than one method to solve the problems.
- Relate the topic from lower class and higher class.
- During study hours, mention about weightage and marks distribution of a particular topic.
- Develop ability to analyze the questions and their answers.
- Develop ability to apply own idea and logic.
- Illustrate with daily life events.
- Regular tests and feedback.
- Timely completion of syllabus.
- Providing full length of study materials.
- One by one basis doubt sessions.
- Extra class even on holidays, if needed.
- Practice from different reference books along with NCERT.
- Providing different sets of assignments and tests of different levels.
- Conducting topic wise and chapter wise unit test.
- Formative and summative assessment test series in exam environment.
- Mock Test series in actual board environment.
- Special improvement test for weaker students.
- Conducting Stream-Allotment test.
- Revision and crash course.