|Chapter No.||Content Units||Weightage Marks|
Relations and Functions
Continuity and Differentiability
Application of Differentiability
Application of Integration
Types of Questions:
|S. No.||Types of Questions||Weightage||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||Very Short Answer Type||1 Mark||4||4|
|2||Short Answer Type Questions||2 Mark||8||16|
|3||Long Answer Type Questions||4 Mark||11||44|
|4||Very Long Answer Type Questions||6 Mark||6||36|
Difficulty level of questions
|S. No.||Types of Questions||Percentage|
|4||High Order Thinking skills Based||10%|
|NOTE: There is no chapter wise weightage. Care to be taken to cover all the chapters.|
- Knowledge and marks oriented study.
- Consolidate the mathematical skill and knowledge.
- Apply more than one method to solve the problems.
- Relate the topic from lower class and higher class.
- During study hours, mention about weightage and marks distribution of a particular topic.
- Develop ability to analyze the questions and their answers.
- Develop ability to apply own idea and logic.
- Illustrate with daily life events.
- Regular tests and feedback.
- Timely completion of syllabus.
- Providing full length of study materials.
- One by one basis doubt sessions.
- Extra class even on holidays, if needed.
- Practice from different reference books along with NCERT.
- Providing different sets of assignments and tests of different levels.
- Conducting topic wise and chapter wise unit test.
- Formative and summative assessment test series in exam environment.
- Three hours Pre-Board exams and Mock Test series in actual board environment.
- Special improvement test for weaker students.
- Revision and crash course.