|Chapter No.||Contents/ Units|
|4||Linear Equations in Two Variables|
|5||Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry|
|6||Lines and Angles|
|9||Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles|
|13||Surface Areas and Volumes|
Deep Institute Course Features:
- Knowledge and marks oriented study.
- Consolidate the mathematical skill and knowledge.
- Apply more than one method to solve the problems.
- Relate the topic from lower class and higher class.
- During study hours, mention about weightage and marks distribution of a particular topic.
- Develop ability to analyze the questions and their answers.
- Develop ability to apply own idea and logic.
- Develop interest in mathematics.
- Signify mathematics with different aspect in daily life.
- Illustrate with daily life events.
- Regular tests and feedback.
- Timely completion of syllabus.
- Providing full length of study materials.
- One by one basis doubt sessions.
- Extra class even on holidays, if needed.
- Practice from different reference books along with NCERT.
- Providing different sets of assignments and tests of different levels.
- Conducting topic wise and chapter wise unit test.
- Formative and summative assessment test series in exam environment.
- Mock Test series in actual school environment.
- Special improvement test for weaker students.