|Chapter No.||Contents / Units|
|2||Units and Mesurments|
|3||Motion in a Straight Line|
|4||Motion in a Plane|
|5||Laws of Motion|
|6||Work, Energy and Power|
|7||System of particles and Rotational Motion|
|9||Mechanical Properties of Solids|
|10||Mechanical Properties of FluidS|
|11||Thermal Properties of Matter|
|14||Oscillations and Waves|
- Deep Institute Course Features:
- Knowledge and marks oriented study.
- Relate the topic from lower class and higher class.
- During study hours, mention about weightage and marks distribution of a particular topic.
- Develop ability to analyze the questions and their answers.
- Develop ability to apply own idea and logic.
- Illustrate with daily life events.
- Regular tests and feedback.
- Timely completion of syllabus.
- Providing full length of study materials.
- One by one basis doubt sessions.
- Extra class even on holidays, if needed.
- Practice from different reference books along with NCERT.
- Providing different sets of assignments and tests of different levels.
- Conducting topic wise and chapter wise unit test.
- Formative and summative assessment test series in exam environment.
- Mock Test series in actual board environment.
- Special improvement test for weaker students.
- Revision and crash course.
- Practice from Lab-Manual books and develop practical skills.