NCERT Mathematics Class 8 Syllabus
|Chapter No.||Contents/ Units|
|2||Linear equations in one Variable|
|6||Square and Square roots|
|7||Cubes and Cube Roots|
|9||Algebraic Expressions and Identities|
|10||Visualizing Solid Shapes|
|12||Exponents and Powers|
|13||Direct and Inverse Proportions|
|15||Introduction to Graphs|
|16||Playing with Numbers|
Deep Institute Course Features:
- Knowledge and marks oriented study.
- Consolidate the mathematical skill and knowledge.
- Apply more than one method to solve the problems.
- Relate the topic from lower class and higher class.
- Develop ability to analyze the questions and their answers.
- Develop ability to apply own idea and logic.
- Develop interest in mathematics.
- Signify mathematics with different aspect in daily life.
- Illustrate with daily life events.
- Regular tests and feedback.
- Timely completion of syllabus.
- Providing full length of study materials.
- One by one basis doubt sessions.
- Extra class even on holidays, if needed.
- Practice from different reference books along with NCERT.
- Providing different sets of assignments and tests of different levels.
- Conducting topic wise and chapter wise unit test.